CREATIVITY & INNOVATIONS @ WORK
Training dates :
29-30 Sep, 1 Oct 15
10 am - 5 pm
MIT, Pune, INDIA
Council for Creative Education (CCE) Finland in collaboration with MIT, Pune is organizing 3 Days workshop on Creativity and Innovations at Work for young, bright and innovative students at MIT
What is the difference between creativity and innovation? : “Creativity implies coming up with ideas, it’s the ‘bringing ideas to life’… that makes innovation.
Main focus of this workshop will be:
Lean Creativity and Innovative mindset at work space.
Understanding broad vision
Creativity - A must have skill in 21st century!
Motivation and Team building.
Creating innovations together - Collaboration!
Improving presentation with creative mindset.
Innovative Mindset and creative use of ICT
The students from all desciplines of Third Year Engineering (TE) from Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Pune should register for the workshop before 24 Sep 2015 - 5 PM IST by filling up the form below. Kindly provide detailed infromation, which will help us to organize the workshop in innovative and fun way!
Note : Only registered students will be allowed to attend the workshop
In case of any doubts, kindly send email to email@example.com
- Head, Strategy and ICT Innovations @ CCE Finland
- Expert in ICT innovations in education and researcher in the telecom evolution
- Held key positions in world's leading research and development organisations like Nokia, Lucent - Bell Labs Innovations, Skyworks Inc
- A Certified Six Sigma Black with project management skills and certified scrum master
- Leading a research and development of several ICT innovations in education across many countries
- Public speaker on educational technology and innovations
- Lead many global innovation projects across Finland, Norway, Germany, USA and India