Home -- 7th Symposium on Creativity for Sustainable Education 2020 -- Paper Presentation Guidelines
INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM AND CONFERENCE
Creativity For Sustainable Education
20 - 21 April 2020
Council for Creative Education (CCE) Finland cordially invites you to participate and explore the
Creativity for Sustainable Education.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR PAPER PRESENTATION:
Each presenter will get 20 min for presentation + 10 min for Q & A.
The presentation should be only in MS PowerPoint (ppt /pptx) or PDF formats.
The first slide should display the title of the presentation & name of the presenter.
Presentation time restrictions will be strictly followed.
The presenter will be provided with an LED screen with a USB drive (if required).
Presenters are requested to send your presentation in advance to avoid any last-minute technology issues.
The deadline for presentation submission: 31.01.2020
The time slot for all the presentation with presenter's name will be updated on our website by 5th April. 2020. The participants will be informed accordingly.
For more details please visit:https://www.ccefinland.org/7th-symposium-and-conference
CCE has been always innovative in conducting Symposiums and Conferences. In order to make the event successful your active support is always appreciable.
To make your presentation more attractive and also to get a greater audience to your paper, we highly recommend you to follow these steps:
1. Kindly send us your introduction in 5 sentences highlighting your research area.
2. Create a video for 1 minute which will be showcased during the symposium and prior to that.
3. Note: Your paper presentation will be recorded during the symposium.
Guidelines for creating a video :
1. Just stand in front of a video camera or decent webcam with a plain background.
2. Kindly make sure that your voice is clear and audio quality is good.
3. The length of the video should not exceed more than 60 seconds.- just your introduction, main theme of research and a highlight of the paper in the English language.
4. Kindly send the footage of recorded video to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Additionally, you may upload the video to YouTube and can share the link.
6. The deadline for video submission: 20.03.2020
Kindly note, full paper submission guidelines will be sent 2 weeks after the conference. All the papers received will be peer-reviewed and will be published in the form of an eBook with ISBN number.
Please feel free to email at email@example.com for any queries, information and/or questions on your paper/abstract, mentioning the type of query in the subject line.