Tour Highlights -
Cruise Journey - Experience the Scandinavian lifestyle and Star cruise
Tallinn Excursion - Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Townhall
Art Museum, Toompea, etc.
Estonia - Tallinn Day Trip
Tallinn Day Trip
Welcome to Scandinavia tour with Intiamatkat!
The ferry departs on (9 am) to Tallinn which is 2 hrs 15 min journey On arrival visiting the sights you will see include storied landmarks such as the Raeapteek apothecary shop, the Great Guild, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Toompea Castle, Neitsitorn tower and many others, along with unforgettable panoramas of the lower town and sea from two observation platforms.
The full-day tour includes a two-hour ferry trip in both directions, as well as a city tour and free time. You will arrive back in Helsinki at 9:30 PM and then be transferred back to the port or your hotel.
Transfers: Public Vehicle / HOHO, Return Ferry tickets
Sightseeing: Panoramic city tour
- In cottages, cruises and camping sites, it will be group accommodation and group sharing.
- Sightseeing entrances.
- Public transfers/Hop On Hop Off as per the itinerary.
- Return Cruise tickets included in the cost.
- Helsinki cruise port to Helsinki cruise port trip.
- Pre-departure orientation and travel expert advice.
- Entrance to sites other than mentioned in the itinerary can be availed at additional cost
- Visa fee at Embassy.
- Tour package Service or Government taxes 5% as applicable.
- Visa assistance & Insurance charges up to the age of 55 years.
- Return Economy class airfare.
- Cost of your round trip Air / Rail / Cruise ticket which enables you to join the tour.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Seaport / Railway station transfers to join or leave the group.
- Cost of any Internal Air ticket (if any).
- For Internal air travel, check-in bag cost will be additional.
- Cost of additional assistance for a visa, other than the standard process.
- Any other expenses which require to travel to Embassy for visa interview
- Premium seat charges.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of the tour.
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of a personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any private transfers took to move from one place to another instead of coach.
- Additional extra services if taken If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any up gradation in the room category or airline class.
- Extra water bottle charges
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes, etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Medicines required if any.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Price Includes Column.
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during 24 December Christmas, 31 December New Year, Fairs, Festivals, and Events
- Beverages & Desserts will attract additional charges.
50% Payment - On the day of registration (As per EUR Rates)
30% Payment - 60 days prior to arrival (As per EUR Rates)
20% balance Payment - 45 days prior to arrival (As per EUR Rates)
Price & Exchange Rates
Exchange rates are calculated from www.forex.fi
The quotation is calculated in the base category of rooms.
The above rates are valid for the dates of travel and hotels/room types as indicated.
In case of any change in the dates of travel, amendment or rerouting of the itinerary, change in hotels/room types, the costs will vary accordingly.
Any change in the number of pax will affect package cost.
Up to 90 days: 30% of the total tour cost ora minimum of 400 euros per person is chargeable plus any fare/accommodation and train fare which is non-refundable #
Up to 60 days: 50% of the total tour cost or a minimum of 500 euros per person is chargeable plus any fare/accommodation and train fare which is non-refundable #
Up to 30 days: 70% of the total tour cost or a minimum of 1000 euros per person is chargeable plus any fare/accommodation and train fare which is non-refundable #
After 30 days: no refund (any case, visa refusal, medical emergency etc. also)
No Show: No Refund
Cancellation In Case Of Visa Rejection
If your visa is rejected/refused or delayed by the consulate and we know the outcome 15 days prior to departure, then we will charge 25% of the tour cost.
If the visa is rejected within 15 to 8 days of tour departure then the cancellation will be 40% of the tour cost.
If the visa is rejected within 7 days or less of tour departure then the cancellation will be 70% of the tour cost.
Visa & Insurance
Insurance is included up to the age of 55 with normal health conditions. Cost difference, if any has to be paid by guest additionally.
Kindly obtain necessary Schengen visa, travel / medical insurances, and a valid passport before leaving the home country. For any doubts or assistance write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you to the best of our ability.
Intiamatkat is not responsible for the clients Visa. We are just an intermediary, who can help our guest to apply and only provide documents for Visa.
Visa is a complete process and always under the review of the Embassy. Granting or Rejecting the Visa can be decided by the Visa officer of Concern Embassy only. Intiamatkat has no intervention and role in the visa process.
Tour Manager Cum Driver Services
Car/Bus driver will work only 10 Hrs a day. As per European laws.
Tour manager services will be available maximum 12 hrs in a day. As per EU laws
Two tour managers/drivers need sufficient sleep and rest days to conduct smooth operations during the tour.
Check in & Check out time varies hotel to hotel.
Room availability & Room Rate will be subject to change as per the occupancy.
For cruise, cottages, camping, and villas - group accommodation applies.
All Hotels rates/taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
Early Check-In / Late checkout will be subject to room availability at the time of Check-In / Check out.
No services are blocked at the moment. Only on confirmation of the booking with Deposit, bookings will be initiated.
Confirmation depends on room availability upon your placing of booking to us. Alternative Hotel/Room will be given; if the above-quoted hotel/room type is not available. Every effort will be made to ensure rate quoted remain same upon confirmation, however, the surcharge is unavoidable should higher room category / different category of hotel is given, due to quoted hotel/room type is fully booked.
Full 100% payment to be paid at the time of confirming the booking.
The offer is valid for 7 days from the date mentioned in the offer document.