What are the benefits of this course? Why should you attend?
- Proven skills and strategies to maximise your potential as ICT coordinator
- The role of the ICT co-coordinator has a growing significance in raising standards within schools.
- This course will help staff to approach ICT roles with confidence in a very well communicated and progressive way.
- Participants will gain insights on developing an action plan that is specific to their own school.
ICT in Education / Educational Technology
- What is ICT? and what ICT is not?
- Why should we use ICT in schools /colleges?
- The strategy and planning for making your school / college / university ICT enabled
- Innovations and collaboration
- Teacher is must! Tool is nothing
- Using ICT for better communication with parents and society
- Examples and Usecases of universities / schools using ICT
- Handson working with few tools which can be used in schools / universities