Benefits / Why Should you attend?How Computing teaching and assessment will change under the new curriculum and framework of Continuous Comprehensive EvaluationMuch ink has been spilled on the changes to National Curriculum teaching and assessment. This practical course will cut through the hype and completely prepare you for what these changes actually mean in terms of secondary Computing teaching.
Teaching the Maths with Confidence and Creativity
- The key differences and new expectations in the Maths curriculum
- Developing an exciting and engaging Computing curriculum with the Programmes of Study and 'core knowledge’ at its heart
- Using proven techniques to adapt existing lesson plans and schemes of work to meet the new curriculum requirements
- How to provide effective progression between key stages
- Assessing accurately and monitoring progress effectively