Benefits / Why Should you attend?
Prerequisite : Introduction to Collaborative Learning - Once we have looked at the theory behind cooperative and collaborative learning, we are ready to visit cooperative groups in action. This section includes real-world examples and information on how to make cooperative and collaborative learning work in your classroom.
Advanced Collaborative Learning - Part I
Cooperative groups in action
- In classrooms
- In schools
- What do cooperative lesson plans look like?
- How do I get started using cooperative and collaborative groups?
- What are the most effective small groups I can use for different learning objectives?
- What are some challenges I might face?
- How do I assess students' progress?
- How can small-group projects involve parents and the community?
- How can technology be used with cooperative and collaborative learning?
Prerequisite - Introduction to Collaborative Learning