Fri, Oct 21|
Visit Finnish Schools with CCE
Webinar about Finland Education Tour organised by CCE Finland. CCE has been the leader in organising the training on Finland education with detailed school visits and workshops by experts in the field. Educators from 60+ countries have already chosen us as their training partners. Are you joining?
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2022, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT+3
About the Event
In this webinar you will learn about the organisation of these study tours, school visits, interaction with teachers and other highlights of these tours. Hear from the experts who organise these tours and ask your questions!
Tom Asbill is an educator, teacher trainer, the team learning coach, and part of the Educational Development team at CCE Finland. He has taught at all levels from kindergarten to university during his career and uses team learning principles and creative pedagogy across all age groups. During his teaching career, he specialized in teaching English as a second or foreign language. Tom truly believes in life-long learning and has a Bachelor of Science degree focused upon chemistry and education, a Bachelor of Business Administration with entrepreneurship, marketing and team leadership focuses and a Master of Teacher Education degree in teaching English as a second or foreign language and Hispanic studies. In addition, he is well-versed in STEAM, Phenomenon-based Learning, Intercultural Communication and Project GLAD philosophies and methodologies.
Nelli Louhivuori is a professional trainer & educator (MEd) from Finland. She has specialized in elementary school education and is passionate about co-teaching. Nelli has worked as a classroom teacher and an Italian language teacher in Finland for several years. She has co-taught and trained Finnish elementary teachers to use co-teaching in their work.
Highlights of these tours with CCE:
- To understand the Finnish education system and its working with practical examples and workshop by the Finnish and international teachers / Educators
- Practical experience and class observations in Finnish Schools
- Interactions with teachers, principals, support staff
- Hands-on experience with various creative methods and activities in an actual Finnish classroom through workshops
- Phenomenon-based learning and inquiry-based Projects
- How to use ICT Tools creatively in the classroom as a teacher
- Vocational Education and onsite visits in Finland
- State-of-art Teachers Education
Date- 21st October 2022
Webinar Time:- 8 PM EEST |
NY Time- 13 pm
CHI Time- 12 pm
LA Time- 10 am
Please check your local time with this link- https://www.timeanddate.com/
- Ticket type