Home -- Training Program for International Educational Visitors -- Cancellation/ Refund Policy For K-12 Comprehensive School Tour
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY FOR
FINLAND EDUCATION (K-12) COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL TOUR
Inclusion / Exclusions for Finland Education Tours
All-Inclusive Tour Price Includes :
Workshops and school visit coordination fees
Accommodation on twin sharing basis
Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, and Coffee
Transport for visiting the local schools
Faculty fee, course materials, stationary.
Visa Assistance (Invitation letter and other documents)
Online LMS access to CCE's Google Classroom
In cottages and camping sites, it will be group accommodation and group sharing
Terms & Conditions for Education Tours
We make every effort to provide you with the best services in a pleasant atmosphere at all times. We strive for your complete satisfaction & endeavor to provide a safe & secure journey. Please read, understand and accept the below-mentioned terms & conditions for your Education Tour at the time of booking.
All information given in the brochure is based on the information available at the time of publication. CCE Finland Oy reserves the right to change any information contained in the brochure before or after booking the outbound tour due to any event(s) beyond the control of CCE.
No claim of the client against any change in the brochure/email/document regarding the education tour shall be entertained and the participant acknowledges that such changes are due to reasons beyond the control of CCE.
All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the responsibility of the Client. CCE shall not be liable for the loss by airline/cruise/ coach or any other carrier.
It is advisable that the Client does not carry valuables on the tour. However, if the Client carries any valuables, the same should preferably be kept in the Safe Deposit Lockers, which are commonly made available in most of the hotels. However, CCE will not be responsible for the loss of valuables or for making good any such loss.
Meals And Special Requests
CCE Finland reserves the right to pre-set the menu for meals on the tour. CCE would not entertain a request for a special meal nor guarantees a special diet to the client except to the extent mentioned on the website (the registration form).
CCE reserves the right to change the meal menu if circumstances necessitate such a change. In that case, if the client is not able to avail of the meals for any reason, no claim can be made against CCE for the unutilized meal.
The client acknowledges that hotels worldwide serve breakfast at 7 am (local time) and hotels do not pack and deliver breakfast.
The meal has to be consumed when served. If the client misses breakfast due to him/her catching a flight or any other the reason, no claim for the same shall be entertained.
As the Client would be out for a workshop and visit most of the time and retire to a room only for the night, CCE selects hotels at locations, which give comfort and value for money. Hence depending on the day-to-day itinerary, the hotel may be confirmed either in the city or away from the city center. Most hotels do not have air conditioners, Room Heaters or fans. Double rooms in Europe are comparatively small and single rooms are even smaller. A double room has either a single queen-size bed or two separate beds. If the Client requests for a room with a queen-size bed, the same would be provided subject to availability as most of the hotel rooms in Europe are twin-bedded. In case of non-availability of a room with a queen-size bed, a twin bedded-room would be given.
In case of a request in writing at the time of booking by the Client for the preference of rooms, CCE and Intiamatkat would take every effort for the same; however, as the hotel management does room allocation, there is no guarantee in this regard.
Participants will have to abide by the check-in and checkout times of the hotels. The guests should themselves manage early arrivals and late departures.
Visa and insurance
1. Kindly obtain the necessary Schengen visa, travel/medical insurance and a valid passport before leaving your home country. For any doubts or assistance write to and we will help you to the best of our ability.
2. CCE Finland is not responsible for the client’s Visa. We are just intermediate, who can help our guest to apply and only provide documents for Visa.
- Visa is a complete process and always under the review of the Embassy. Granting or Rejecting the Visa can be decided by the Visa officer of the Concern Embassy only. We never intervene anywhere in that process.
3. Please make sure that you have valid travel insurance and medical insurance as per the requirement of Finland.
1. The vehicle will be arranged as per the group size.
2. The transportation will be provided for school visits, lectures/workshops and any other visits mentioned as per the training program.
3. Airport drop and pick-up is not included
4. The participants need to reach the hotel from the airport themselves. Necessary information like hotel address, means of transportation will be provided via email in advance.
1. Check-in & Check-out time varies from hotel to hotel. Kindly check it from the hotel website in advance.
2. Room availability & Room Rate will be subject to change as per the occupancy.
3. All Hotel rates/taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
4. Early Check-In / Late check-out will be subject to room availability at the time of Check-In / Check out.
5. The normal tour price includes twin room accommodation. It means if you don’t have any accompanying person with you on the same tour then you need to share your room with some other participant on the tour. The room partner will be always of the same gender as Male-Male, Female-Female. In case, we don’t get a participant to share the room with the same gender, then we shall arrange a single room for you without extra charges.
6. The prices provided on the website are for the participants alone. For those who book a Single room, kindly note that it is for single occupancy. In case, you need extra occupancy (for your family, friend), kindly contact us at email@example.com
All substitutions, transfers, and cancellations must be submitted in writing to
Your booking is transferable to a person within the same organization. It needs to be communicated to us 30 calendar days prior to the tour starts. After this period, you are not eligible for the transfers. The new participant needs to fill in the registration form for the tour. He/She needs to send us the ID proof like passport etc. We shall also need a letter of transfer undersigned from the original participant regarding this transfer.
In case, you don’t want to transfer the booking but reschedule it for some other time due to your personal constraint, then you will need to pay 200 Euros to CCE as a rescheduling fee. The rescheduling can be done only within 12 months from the purchase date. After this period, you are no longer eligible for rescheduling or refund.
Up to 90 days before the tour begins: 30% of the total tour cost or a minimum of 400 euros per person is chargeable plus any fare/accommodation and train fare which is non-refundable #
Up to 60 days before the tour begins: 50% of the total tour cost or a minimum of 500 euros per person is chargeable plus any fare/accommodation and train fare which is non-refundable #
Up to 30 days before the tour begins: 70% of the total tour cost or a minimum of 1000 euros per person is chargeable plus any fare/accommodation and train fare which is non-refundable #
From 30 days to the start date of the tour: No refund (any case, visa refusal, medical emergency, etc. also)
No Show: No Refund
Timeline for refund
CCE will process the refund within 30 working days of the day on which you requested it.
*Saturdays, Sundays or Finland public holidays are not counted as “working days”.
All rights are reserved with CCE Finland Oy to edit any of the content or clauses of the said Refund and Cancellation policy without any prior intimation.
We make every effort to make your journey joyful and stress-free. In order to avoid any misunderstanding, please follow the following procedures.
1. No Change in the schedule once confirmed will be honored unless otherwise given in writing.
2. No verbal commitments will be honored unless otherwise given in writing.
3. Security cruise or train regulations require clients’ family and first name, D.O.B., Passport number, gender, and nationality at the time of booking. CCE assures the use of this information for booking purposes only.
Suggestions & Comments
You may write to us with your suggestions at:
CCE Finland Oy
Kindly use payment option below where you can securely make payment with Credit Card or through PayPal.
Before making the payment, kindly fill the registration form.Filling up a registration form is the first mandatory step to reserve your seat for the tour.
1. What is the difference between education tour and symposium arranged by CCE?
The Finland education tour focuses on the Finnish education model and specially designed to make the participants aware of as many aspects of Finnish education system as possible. The symposium is generally for 4 or 5 days, out of which first two days are dedicated to the Finnish education model and last two days are reserved for the international paper presentations on creativity in education. So there is more scope for discussion on creative education. One can listen to various studies going on in different parts of the world about creativity.
2. Where do we start from?
All participants are required to CHECK IN on Sunday evening at Tampere hotel.The travel from Helsinki to Tampere on Sunday is not covered in the tour fee.
3. Where will we be staying in Finland?
The participants shall be accommodated in popular hotels in Helsinki and Tampere. Hotels in the range of 100 to 120 Euro per night (breakfast included), are being considered. All hotels are 4 Stars category.
4.What is the duration of this delegation?
The delegation shall consist of 7 days and 6 nights at Finland From 24 September onwards it will be 6 days & 5 nights). Of these, 5 days shall be for official visits to schools and other institutions and workshops. Participants will be free to explore Helsinki, Tampere and other places of interest nearby during free time.
5.Does the fee include payment for meals too?
Breakfasts are included in the hotel charges. Lunches and snacks will be served on all 5 days of official visits. Dinners are not provided so that the participants can explore the local cuisine.
7.What about visa processing?
CCE will send the necessary documents to the participants like invitation letters but the participants need to arrange their own visa.
8.What if I confirm and drop out? Will I be given a refund of the fee?
Refunds are subject to the cancellation policies of the travel agency and the hotel partners. The refund policy is as follows: a. Less than 30 days prior to the trip - No refund under any circumstances (e.g. rejection of visa) b. Less than 90 days but more than 30 days - 50% of the cost will be refunded
. More than 90 days to trip - 80% of the cost will be refunded
9.What are some of the key dates?
Last date for sending the registration form and paying full delegation fee - 1 month before tour starts
Last date for sending all the documents for Visa and Ticketing - 1 month before tour starts
* Schengen Visa may take a longer to complete the process - upto 30 working days. Hence, in case of delay in submitting the Visa documents, we will not be able to assure a confirmed visa. Since, th